Don't share your password Hon!!


A company office is planning to have a chill day, because ‘It’s Christmas!!’ The HR has carefully lined a perfect plan to celebrate a ‘Secret Santa.’ Everybody has brought gifts and lined them up one by one in the meeting cabin. It’s lunchtime now, and the event is about to start in an hour. The happy and joyous environment in the office has turned into an episode of ‘X-files’(A popular US Sitcom). Secrecy, Lies, Betrayal, and frugality is in the air, and this dialogue takes place....


Adam: Ho! Ho! Ho! (Loudly) (John startles, and his sandwich falls on the floor.)

John: Heyyyy! That was my lunch.

Ben: Yeah. Your 4th lunch since morning.

Jane: Why Adam? Laughing like a Santa? Don’t frighten the kids. John dear, you can pick up and eat that. We won’t judge you.

John: No! I am not going to eat that.

Jane: Hey. It’s ok. The sandwich is losing the ‘eye blinking game’ with ya. And it doesn’t even have eyes!!

Ben: So, Jen! Whats up?

Jane: Nothings up. I am bored as usual.

Ben: I mean, what did you get for Adam?

Adam: Are you my....secret Santa? Sigh...

Jane: Noooo. Bennn. Who told you that? I am not his...

Ben: Darling, I am Ben the Game. Defender of pets, commander of my super ninja dolls, savior of men in distress....

Adam, John, and Jen (Together): And the 2-time winner of binge sleeping completion....

Ben: So, Jen, please don’t lie. I know what you got him. Adam.....

Jane: Whoaa....ok I admit! It’s Adam. But I am not telling you anything more.

Ben: But, I know....!!! Adam, wanna laugh now?

Adam: Ben, I will personally go to Sandra, bend on a knee and ask her for a date for YOU!! Just tell me.

John: A deal!! Interesting.

Jane: Whatever. I don’t care. Tell him. But you can’t ruin the day more than this. One small piece of info is nothing.

Ben: Hehe. Darling, I am Ben the Game. Defender of the......

(John Sandwich again falls down.)

John: Heyy. You guysss! Let me eat at once. Pleaseee.

Adam: So, you know more, Special Agent Ben? How much? Gimme your full report, and I am ready to lend you my car for a week.

Ben: Two weeks. And a drive to Long Island.

Adam: 3 days and a small drive to next two blocks.

Ben: 4 Days and a long drive to the nearest mall. And to eat ice-cream inside the car once.

Adam: 2 days, one round in office’s parking lot and you can eat four chips max.

Ben: Deal.

Adam: Deal.
Both Shake hands.

John: So, you know everything?

Ben: Yes. You know I am like Sherlock Holmes. The power of deduction....

Jane: Yeah, Power of deduction. Scoff.. That’s why you are getting shouted by boss every once in a while for your great accountancy skills. Hihi.

Ben: Enough chatter photo-frame buying girl!!

Adam: Photo-fraa..... (Angrily hits john Sandwich and it falls again.)

Ben: Easy there Super hulk!! You bought a piggy bank to our VP??

Adam: Hey. It’s the end of the month. A man has to provide for his family, and there are so many other expenses.

Jane: Yeah. Cool, it nerd!  We met your family last year. Superman, Batman dolls, huh.

John: I am with you, Adam. You did right. I asked VP for an appraisal last year, and he gave a yellow tie as a gift. That man....grrrr.

Jane: But really, how did you find out?

Ben: You know those extra hours I am waiting in the office and doing ‘Office Work.’ (Smiles) Actually, I was cracking your passwords and boy! It was soooo simple. I cracked your passwords and checked your web history. All your purchases were sitting there.

John: So, you know that I am getting a towel set for Nancy?

Ben: Actually, I didn’t know that. I couldn’t crack your password. But thanks for telling. Hehe.

Adam: The car deal is off. You....

Ben: Chill it hon. You guys are all predictable. Jen, tell me which is the most common password that people keep?

Jane: 12345?

Ben: No, It’s PASSWORD. And that's your password. It's 2018 woman. That password trick was so old.

Jane: No, It's not. It’s like hiding it openly.

Ben: Girl! Dinosaurs just called and asking their old lame ideas back. Adam, We know you love Sandra but clubbing Sandra’s name with your insane ex-girlfriend's name for a password? Whooaa. Dude you have serious issues. Get an appointment to the nearest psychologist soon. I will even drive you there. In your car.....

Adam: Noooooo... (Angrily)

John: Hehe. I am smarter than these two. My password is ‘babydragonlovesandwich’

Ben: Actually, I didn’t know that. I told you; I couldn’t crack your password. But thanks for telling. Hehe.

Jane: I wanna go home...

Ben: Hey, chill. Guys, listen. The password is a door to your virtual life, which is a lot bigger than your real life. Thank the gods, as it was me who cracked your passwords. Imagine, someone else would have cleaned you out.

Jane: Yeah right.

Ben: Your bank details, personal data, photographs, videos and such important information was being defended by ‘PASSWORD.’ Don’t make it that easy for hackers. And John, we are not playing a game where you are sharing your password out loud. Don’t do that even if you playing ‘Truth and Dare.’

Adam: Got your point. Now Let’s go. I want to see that piggy bank. Ho! Ho! Ho!

John’s Sandwich falls again.

John: My Sandwich....

Ben: Don’t worry baby dragon. I am your secret Santa. I just packed two large Sub sandwiches as your gift. Come on. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments